PERMANENT LIP COLOR
The beauty industry with its revolutionary pigmentation and pigment coloration implanted into the skin has provided a permanent option to get colors to your lips. The pigments of appropriate colors are chosen and implanted into your lips or the area where you want your lip color, the implant is done similar to tattooing but in this case, pigments are used instead of ink which has longer effect and does not change the features of skin but merge with them during the healing process. Permanent lip color is very useful to people who spend a lot of time and money on getting lip colors and products used to be applied to lips on daily or even few times daily. Getting permanent lip color would actually save money over the long run as you won’t have to get any products for your lip color and get the maintenance done at a very less cost compared to the overall costs of the products used for daily lip coloring.
- Candidates of both genders male or female.
- Age 18 or above
- Candidate who are not allergic to getting tattoos or medical procedures involved in the tattooing (Please consult our professionals for any allergies you have)
- Candidate without any lotion or medicines applied to the area prior to the tattooing (Consult our professional for the issues related to any medicines used or skin lotions used)
- Candidates who aspire to add touch to their beauty with a distinguishable spot.
- Candidates who are ready to face the early few days as the procedure is prominent.
- Male Candidates with minor scars or other problems related to the skin which changes the tone or color of the lips can get a permanent lip color which matches your natural lip color and hide the scars or the problems.
Things to be wary of before getting a Permanent Lip Color
- Since the use of lips are more frequent with drinking, eating and the lip surface being out in the open it has more chances to degrade the permanent lip color over time and faster compared to eyebrows, eyeliners or other permanent makeup.
- Healing is a little painful as it is a very sensitive and delicate area compared to other procedures and highly visible and chances are it becomes a little large due to the natural process of healing and recovery after the procedure.
- Since we speak, have coffee and eat dinner with other people it is very easily noticeable by people for a few days after the procedure.
- The lip procedure is a little tedious as you have to stay away from people for some days as the healing procedure is more prominent during the few early days. You have to keep tap of things that are touching the surface and consume foods that exert little to no pressure on your lips for a few days.
- Total days to completely heal or recover from the procedure is approximately 10 days.
- The removal of lip color is possible by laser treatments but it is rather more painful and costly at times. It will lose its color naturally over the period of approximately 2 to 3 years. The color actually keeps on fading and your own body gets rid of the pigments very slowly and steadily.
- The pigmentation can be catastrophic on skin tones with already dark pigments because during the healing process the pigments actually produce much darker tone on the lip area than it should have produced.
Step 1: Cleaning
Washing the area before the tattooing begins is very crucial to remove any dust or other particles and to maintain a hygienic area around the breast or chest for the procedure to begin.
Step 2: Consultation and choosing appropriate area for the spot
The most crucial and important part of the whole procedure is to select an area for the beauty spot which is visible but not distracting to the visuals of the person looking at the spot.
Step 3: Assessment
One of our professional will inspect the skin around and on the area thoroughly for any issues or whether the skin is in a healthy state for the pigmentation.
Step 4: Medical Hygiene / Drawing a frame of the beauty spot
Our professional will clean the area using alcohol solution or other medical solution to clear off any germs or minute particles which cannot be seen by our naked eyes. Then the professional draws a basic layout of the actual spot to be recreated.
Step 5: Local Anesthesia
Before the tattooing begins a basic local anesthesia is injected near the area and few minutes is given to take effect which will have a numbing effect to reduce the pain caused while tattooing. This is very crucial as the area of the place of the tattooing needs pigments to be implanted and mixed with the skin which comes under the medical procedure.
Step 6: Tattooing or re-creating the spot as per consultation or images of other candidates
Using a tattoo gun or technological pen the color pigments which were created to match your skin will be implanted in the area of the shape which was drawn. Tattooing process begins where the skin on the area is mixed with the color pigments which causes a small layer of the wound. After the healing of the wound or the skin regenerating itself, it gives the perfect looks and colors which you dreamed of. The whole process takes 30 to 40 minutes and 10 to 15 minutes of basic rest to the skin after the procedure to take effect.
Step 7: Finalizing the spot
The spot can be checked up after a few days or a week to know whether it needs any other attention or care and a checkup within a few days is suggested to avoid any more complication.
Corrections / Revisions
Since it is a very delicate part of your face which is being under the procedure of pigmentation there could be a chance of hyperpigmentation or different color tone being generated after the procedure done by other beauty services. Msc with its experience and knowledge in the field of beauty and cosmetic tattooing provides various ideas and techniques which can be used to improve your already done lip color job or revise it as per the need.