AREOLA TATTOO RECONSTRUCTION
The art of re-creating a 3D effect of a new nipple on the area of the breast where the natural nipples are removed or damaged due to surgical or other operations is known as Areola Tattoo Reconstruction. The loss of the natural nipple may be surgical or due to some unwilling mishap like an accident where the natural nipple is completely or partially damaged and forced to be removed completely for medical purposes.The purpose of tattoo reconstruction is to get back the self-esteem about your body back which is lost after the change which has happened to your body. Reconstruction of the nipples brings back the confidence to face the world without a doubt on your body and complete acceptance of your own body image.
- Candidates of both genders male or female.
- Age 18 or above
- Candidates with prior radiation treatment are not advised to get surgical nipple recreation due to lot of time taken in healing, in such cases areola tattoo recreation fits in.
- Candidates with radiation damaged breast skin where surgical procedures can prove to be harmful.
- Candidates who have lost their natural nipples in an accident or other such events.
- Candidate who are not allergic to getting tattoos or medical procedures involved in the tattooing (Please consult our professionals for any allergies you have)
- Candidate without any lotion or medicines applied to the area prior to the tattooing (Consult our professional for the issues related to any medicines used or skin lotions used)
- Candidates with scars from accidents, mastectomies or reconstructive surgeries
Step 1: Cleaning
Washing the area before the tattooing begins is very crucial to remove any dust or other particles and to maintain a hygienic area around the breast or chest for the procedure to begin.
Step 2: Assessment
One of our professional will inspect the skin around and on the breast or chest thoroughly for any issues or whether the skin is in a healthy state for the areola pigmentation.
Step 3: Medical Hygiene / Drawing a frame of the nipple
Our professional will clean the area using alcohol solution or other medical solution to clear off any germs or minute particles which cannot be seen by our naked eyes. Then the professional draws a basic layout of the actual nipple to be recreated.
Step 4: Local Anesthesia
Before the tattooing begins a basic local anesthesia is injected near the area and few minutes is given to take effect. This is very crucial as the area of the place of the tattooing needs pigments to be implanted and mixed with the skin which comes under the medical procedure.
Step 5: Tattooing or re-creating the nipple as per previous imagery or photographs using pigmentation
Using a tattoo gun or technological pen the color pigments which were created to match your skin will be implanted in the area of the shape which was drawn. Tattooing process begins where the skin on the area is mixed with the color pigments which causes a small layer of the wound. After the healing of the wound or the skin regenerating itself, it gives the perfect looks and colors which you dreamed of. The whole process takes 30 to 40 minutes and 10 to 15 minutes of basic rest to the skin after the procedure to take effect.
Step 6: Finalizing the reconstruction
The reconstruction can be checked up after a few days or a week to check if it needs any other attention or care and a checkup within a few days is suggested to avoid any more complication.
Corrections / Revisions
Due to the incapability of a professional who has already worked on your nipple creation would not be as satisfactory or convincing which causes the whole procedure to look very scary. To solve the problem we provide the option to work on the same area again with our sophisticated tools and technology to correct any problems which were left out of your previous treatment.