Beard pigmentation or beard tattooing is creating a design or art around the patches of the beard or mustache on places where it is hard for the male subject to generate hair. Usually, men are frustrated if they are unable to have a complete beard on their faces or if they are unable to get a complete mustache which results in a very bad appearance to their face. Although facial beauty is much preferred for women there is a very complex situation for men when it comes to their facial hair, it's their manhood which comes under attack due to minor hair issues. The design or the tattoo is designed to blend in the existing beard giving a better face value and look.
- Gender: Only Male.
- Age 18 or above
- Candidate who are not allergic to getting tattoos or medical procedures involved in the tattooing (Please consult our professionals for any allergies you have)
- Candidate without any lotion or medicines applied to the area prior to the tattooing (Consult our professional for the issues related to any medicines used or skin lotions used)
- Males who grow uneven beard or moustache and want to create artificial looks to complete the beard area.
- Males who have very less hair on their mustache and beard area.
- Males suffering from Alopecia or Blemishes
- Males who have hair loss due to medical conditions, cancer treatment, burns, scar.
Step 1: Cleaning
Washing the area before the tattooing begins is very crucial to remove any dust or other particles and to maintain a hygienic area around the breast or chest for the procedure to begin.
Step 2: Consultation and choosing appropriate design and patterns for the beard
The most crucial and important part of the whole procedure is to select the design, pattern or style of the beard which is visible but not distracting to the visuals of the person looking at the beard.
Step 3: Assessment
One of our professional will inspect the skin around and on the area thoroughly for any issues or whether the skin is in a healthy state for the pigmentation.
Step 4: Medical Hygiene / Drawing a frame of the beauty spot
Our professional will clean the area using alcohol solution or other medical solution to clear off any germs or minute particles which cannot be seen by our naked eyes. Then the professional draws a basic layout of the actual pattern to be recreated.
Step 5: Local Anesthesia
Before the tattooing begins a basic local anesthesia is injected near the area and few minutes is given to take effect which will have a numbing effect to reduce the pain caused while tattooing. This is very crucial as the area of the place of the tattooing needs pigments to be implanted and mixed with the skin which comes under the medical procedure.
Step 6: Tattooing or re-creating the spot as per consultation or images of other candidates
Using a tattoo gun or technological pen the color pigments which were created to match your skin will be implanted in the area of the shape which was drawn. Tattooing process begins where the skin on the area is mixed with the color pigments which causes a small layer of the wound. After the healing of the wound or the skin regenerating itself, it gives the perfect looks and colors which you dreamed of. The whole process takes 50 to 90 minutes and 10 to 15 minutes of basic rest to the skin after the procedure to take effect.
Step 7: Finalizing the pattern
The pattern can be checked up after a few days or a week to understand if it needs any other attention or care and a checkup within a few days is suggested to avoid any more complication.
Corrections / Revisions
Although beard pigmentation is done there are a lot of men who are still not convinced or happy about the pigmentation or the tattoo which might be looking good in the beginning but is causing other problems in the design to appear. We can take care of the rest of the work even if the work was previously done by some other expert. The provision lets you choose a new design or alter the existing one with extra care taken and special attention to your satisfaction and a better experience.
What can I expect after the procedure ?
- Instant usability and no recovery period hence you can go back to your usual life back as soon as the operative procedures are complete and not wait for any further healing or another medical factor to affect your daily lifestyle.
- Important the thing you need to understand is that it is part of pigmentation of the skin hence the output will closely look like very small hairs growing on areas where there were patches or no hairs.
- After a clean shave the design will be prominent and will look like patches itself hence it is important to always keep at least very short hairs or trim to a size 0 every time to look appropriate.
- You won't be able to keep medium size hairs or beard on your face as the part where pigmentation were done will look uneven and give a very artificial or bad look, however it depends on the size of the beard if you go for huge beard you can ask your barber to arrange and make it appear normal.
- Your own body will regulate the new pigments which cause them to fade over time hence you need to take another session of such pigmentation in a few years.