Eyebrow recreation is a process of creating artificial brow hairs around the eyebrow area in place of no or little eyebrow using pigmentation. The eyebrow is a very prominent area of the face which affects the overall appearance and personality of a person. Apart from the problems of the single brow and thick brow hairs, there is a problem of less or no brows due to medical conditions or other factors. Artificial hair design can be created resembling a perfect eyebrow which improves the personality and gives you more confidence or self-esteem to face anybody without the fear of causing different judgments or attention to your eyebrow. The eyebrow hair issue is very few among the teenage or till the age of 20 and becomes more prominent and noticeable as the decades of your age keep on increasing i.e. a person with age 40 is more likely to have such problems compared to a person in his 30s.
- Gender: Male or Female.
- Age 18 or above
- Do not tweeze, wax, or dye brows for 2 days prior.
- Candidates without any eyebrow hairs.
- Candidate who are not allergic to getting tattoos or medical procedures involved in the tattooing (Please consult our professionals for any allergies you have)
- Candidate without any lotion or medicines applied to the area prior to the tattooing (Consult our professional for the issues related to any medicines used or skin lotions used)
- Candidates with uneven brow hairs and want to create artificial looks to complete the brow area.
- Candidates who have hair loss on their eyebrows from medical conditions, cancer treatment, burns, scars and others simply have very sparse or light eyebrows.
Step 1: Cleaning
Washing the eyebrow area before the tattooing begins is very crucial to remove any dust or other particles and to maintain a hygienic area for the procedure to begin.
Step 2: Consultation and choosing appropriate design and patterns for the eyebrow
The most crucial and important part of the whole procedure is to select the design, pattern or style of the eyebrow namely the strokes, size and the length which is visible but not distracting to the visuals of the person looking at your face.
Step 3: Assessment
One of our professional will inspect the skin around and on the area thoroughly for any issues or whether the skin is in a healthy state for the pigmentation.
Step 4: Medical Hygiene / Drawing a frame or design of the eyebrow area
Our professional will clean the area using alcohol solution or other medical solution to clear off any germs or minute particles which cannot be seen by our naked eyes. Then the professional draws a basic layout of the actual pattern to be tattooed.
Step 5: Local Anesthesia
Before the tattooing begins a basic local anesthesia is injected near the area and few minutes is given to take effect which will have a numbing effect to reduce the pain caused while tattooing. This is very crucial as the area of the place of the tattooing needs pigments to be implanted and mixed with the skin which comes under the medical procedure.
Step 6: Tattooing or re-creating the spot as per consultation or images of other candidates
Using a tattoo gun or technological pen the color pigments which were created to match the color of hair will be implanted in the area of the shape which was drawn. Tattooing process begins where the skin on the area is mixed with the color pigments which causes a small layer of the wound. After the healing of the wound or the skin regenerating itself, it gives the perfect looks and colors which you dreamed of. The whole process takes 30 to 40 minutes and 10 to 15 minutes of basic rest to the skin after the procedure to take effect.
Step 7: Finalizing the pattern
The pattern can be checked up after a few days or a week to understand if it needs any other attention or care and a checkup within a few days is suggested to avoid any more complication.
Corrections / Revisions
Eyebrow recreation is a very demanding industry and there are a lot of professionals who start taking up such work without prior knowledge or experience may be for less cost or other compensations. If you got stuck with somebody who was unable to recreate the brows you needed you don’t have to worry as we have a revision or a correction plan for your needs during which special care and attention will be taken for your utmost satisfaction and to avoid escalating the issues further.
Measures and Maintenance
- Due to regular washing on the area and your bodies immune system which tries to filter the pigments at the brow area it becomes necessary for periodic maintenance or reiteration of the brow tattoos.
- Care must be taken while applying lotions or heavy makeup which can damage or degrade the tattoos quality causing them to fade or create other reactions near the area.
- The complete tattooing should be redesigned or completely recreated after a few years or whenever the tattoo's effect diminishes as the tattoo starts to fade or it starts to look more artificial.